Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank you for the post idea Layna

That I should write today about an author that inspires me. This proved to be a little bit difficult because there are so many authors who inspire me. So, I thought I would, start with one today and then write about the others week by week.

To begin, there is Nalini Singh.


Nalini writes two different series of books. The first is called the Psy/Changeling series and the second is the Angel Fire series.

They are both amazing, unique, tales. The Psy/Changeling stories give us a new hero/heroine in each book with the Angel series stays with the same heroine in each book.

All I can say is Wow. From moment one, Ms. Singh grips you and she doesn't let go. Each book gets better and the stories never get old.

I read her books like candy, I can't get enough, and when I'm going through hard times, I read them again.

She makes me want to be a better writer. Thank you Nalini for writing them.

Next time....Christine Feehan.

No comments:

Post a Comment