Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

This weekend

I had a great weekend. It was my birthday, which was really fun. I will admit that I am the kind of person for whom birthdays really matter. Maybe i shouldn't care but I like the whole fuss of the day. I like people saying 'happy birthday.' I make a fuss over people's birthdays.

This year looked like it might be sort of sad because DH was away. But, my friends and family made a big fuss over me Friday and then when DH returned on Saturday we ended up going out for a fantastic meal with my family.

You'll notice a trend in these posts, I do love to eat.

Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful, wonderful Sunday and that all is well with you.

Best
RR

1 comment:

  1. I like birthdays, too! Much more so than the commercial holidays in December.

    ReplyDelete