Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Today, I have six sentences from my work in progress, entitled Angel's Wolf, which is the book that will come right after my recent release Alpha Wolf. Both are books that are part of my Westervelt Wolves series. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the small dose of Angel's Wolf.

Parker Liberty wasn’t sure he could take any more of that she-wolf’s tempting smell. He might actually go insane. Pacing around outside the restaurant, wasn’t improving his mood. Out of all the truck stops in the world why did she have to come to this one? He shook his head. And if he was honest with himself, why did she have to be leaving in the morning?

Best
Rebecca

20 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I'm half way through Alpha Wolf, can't wait for Angel's installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she's ready for him when she leaves. Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop her!... Although I have a feeling, he already plans to do just that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Parker, being driven mad by pheromones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats one determined man! She's not going anywhere... I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, seems like she's not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parker Liberty! LOVE that name. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sounds a little frustrated. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking the same thing Dee Carney was. LOL I know this will be a fabulous book, can't wait to read it.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting set up. Alot of tension clearly shown. I'd read on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Lots of tension..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohhh my hero is Parker too! Nice six Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great snippet.

    I read your excerpt of Alpha Wolf. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Rebecca, I have to read your wolf series... great six :) and i just love the cover for Alpha Wolf!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh I don't think the both are going anywhere. ;-) I think I need to hurry up and catch up to Book 5.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the frustration he's feeling.

    ReplyDelete