Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

VOTE. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Okay,

I'm taking a comment vote.

I have 3 choices of books to write once I finish Angel's Wolf, which will hopefully happen today.

So, comment and tell me which one I should write next. I have listed these in no particular order.

1. The next book in my Conditioned Series. (Unless you Beta read this for me, no one other than my editor has seen it. But its cool. Psychics, true love, boats.) I don't have a release date yet for Eye Contact, the first one in the series.

2. A Strange Hollow story that has been brewing in my mind.

3. The third book in my YA series, The Warrior. The first one--Initiation--is releasing February 2nd.

Okay. Vote. Tell Me What To Do.

9 comments:

  1. I'm voting for #1. Sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Strange Hollow stories! When a story is brewing, you have to give it a run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara couldn't get blogger working but she wants to say Strange Hollow too. I'm recording it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange Hallow story - I love the ones that are already out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about another scifi? ;) I'm not sure, but I'm looking forward to the release of Initiation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, hellloooo!! I know which we want! :-)))))

    Heather Bennett
    Decadent Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I loved Initiation, and can't wait already for the second book, I think that you should write the Strange Hollow story. You need to write what wants to come out the most.

    ReplyDelete