Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Could you cut off your arm?

Last night, I watched 127 hours. Have you seen this movie? Oh my goodness. It's not a long movie and it's a true story so if you get the chance to go see it, you should. James Franco does an AMAZING job. Wow.

It begs the question: Do you think you could do it? Could you cut off your own arm to save your life?

I don't know if I'd have the physical strength. The actual ability to break my arm and cut it. If I could get past the mental issues of it, could I physically do it with my strength? I don't know.

Could you?

1 comment:

  1. Lord, I don't know! Guess I'd have to be in this situation to know how I'd react and what I'd have the mental and physical strength to do.

    I haven't seen the movie yet, but did see the documentary. Mesmerizing but agonizing to imagine what he endured.

    ReplyDelete