Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lets Talk About Westervelt

The Westervelt Wolves is the story of the Royal Kane brothers--wolf shifters--who are in a fight that has been brewing for thirty years against their father Kendrick Kane.

What began with Tristan's story in Her Wolf will ultimately end in Gabriel's story. Thirty years earlier, Kendrick's evil plans nearly destroyed the pack.
Each book positions the brothers to both meet their mate and to play their role--with their mate's help--to help improve the pack's odds against beating an enemy that has longer to prepare and is seemingly more powerful than they are.
Westervelt is a limited story. It can't go on forever, much as I might like it to. It will end with Gabriel's story and right now I have two more to write.
I will miss it when it's over. I've always thought, and I hope the reader thinks, of each brother as puzzle pieces--each one bringing their unique talents to the war. They don't know how important they are until they are faced with their personal task. This is absolutely true with the book that is coming out next--Angel's Wolf.
Thank you so much for going on this journey with me and the Westervelt Wolves. I hope you enjoy their battle against Kendrick as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

2 comments:

  1. That is just a little depressing to think that there is an end - however your write so many other series (Love Beyond... YA and Superheroes etc) that I MAY be able to survive! But those wolves will always be in my heart and the reason I started reading your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet. I have more shifters in mind when these Wolves are done. I'll miss them. Big time!

    ReplyDelete