Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Back From Vacation

Well, I've returned from vacation. I took the kids to visit my parents in Florida. We had a very good time despite some cold weather throwing off our pool/beach plans for the week. Instead we visited a cool Aquarium and a Big Cat Sanctuary.

All in all, the children and I had a wonderful time.  My husband wasn't able to join us and we all missed him a ton but we were so busy having fun that the time did fly on by.

Somehow, amidst all that, I also got a ton of writing done.  I appreciate that you're all waiting for the last Westervelt book and believe me I really want to give it to you.  Its moving toward the end now and I am cognizant of wanting to give you, me, and Gabriel the proper ending to the series.  Every character who has ever been in the previous books wants to come out for one more run around the room. But, its Gabe's story and he is a strong character.  I'm hoping to do him justice.

Keep sending me your e-mails. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment