Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

February

Hi everyone

Sorry that I haven't been around to blog very much lately.  But, I spent most of February travelling from one place to another. It was a great month but an exhausting one and I'm glad to be home until I go to the Fated Desires' writers retreat in April.  March will, hopefully, be quiet and productive for me.

I started the month off by taking my kids to see their grandparents in Florida. I always love taking those trips and so do the kids. It was the perfect way to spend the time they had off from school. We were in the pool almost the entire time. 

I came back and went on to do something I don't get to do enough of, which was that I went to Napa with my husband. The kids very wonderful aunt came and watched them while I went to wine country and had a lot of romantic days as just husband and wife. It was a real treat for us.

And then after that I came back and spent five days in San Antonio at the fabulous Wild Wicked Weekend.  If you're looking for a writer/reader conference to go to I can highly recommend this one.  Its small enough that you get to know everyone there. Its my favorite writers' conference. 

I hope you're all doing well and I'm writing away.  Last month, my book February Lover released and this month Alpha's Strength comes out. 

Hope you're all doing well!


1 comment:

  1. Another amazing book "Alpha's Strength"! I look forward to another Fallen Alpha staring Lake and Beaux. I have no doubt this will be another HOT one.

    ReplyDelete